Is it possible for women to have it all? Research shows that women are busier than ever juggling both career and home-life. It’s impacting the health and mental wellbeing of women and families, as well as corporate Australia.
Women and families need more support and employers can help. To remain competitive, retain talent, & improve diversity, employers must better support the real life needs of their workforce throughout pregnancy, postpartum, return to work, parenting, and beyond. In a COVID reality, virtual support is more imperative than ever.
Caia can help. Their innovative technology helps employers to provide family benefits on demand.
In this session you will learn:
- What are some of the real life needs of modern women and families and what is the silent epidemic currently facing Australia?
- How might leading organisations design a supportive workplace for women and parents?
- What is a postpartum doula and why does it matter?
- How can Caia help your managers to build empathy for new parents and offer better support?
- What’s the ROI for organizations that rise to the challenge of better supporting their workforces?
Cortina McCurry & Rob Haggett founded Caia, a women’s health company that uses technology and innovation to provide critical health and wellbeing support for women and families as they navigate key life stages. They will share their customer research insights from speaking with working women about their health and wellbeing challenges before exploring some of the exciting opportunities to use technology to support better outcomes for them and their families.
Date: Tuesday 25th August 2020
Time: 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Register in advance for this event HERE
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.