Deborah Mann Master of Business, Grad.Dip Management
Principal, IBP Solutions
“My passion is to partner with organisations to bring clarity to their mission, vision and values and support people to realise their personal and business goals. Through the improvement of personal awareness and capability, I believe individuals are better equipped to seek, meet and enjoy the challenges of organisational life”.
I have over 20 years’ experience in Human Resources, Organisational Development and Operational Management with blue chip companies including AMP, Price Waterhouse and Telstra as well as extensive experience in the public sector with DEET and DSS. I also worked for 4 years part-time as a Professional Development Team Consultant for the Graduate Diploma in Management and for a shorter time lecturing in Human Resource Management for the Bachelor of Business at RMIT.
Since moving into executive coaching and consulting my assignments have included:
• coaching CEO’s, senior executives and frontline managers in strategies to improve their leadership capability and performance as well as the productivity of themselves and their teams
• advising, coaching and supporting individual HR/ER managers and HR teams in the development of strategic and operational HR initiatives, policies and practices
• developing and facilitating strategic planning, cultural change management and managing performance interventions for private sector, community and local government organisations
• developing competency based performance systems and/or training programs for local government, state government statutory authorities, higher education and private sector organisations
• design, development and facilitation of a leadership programs for executive and management teams in a range of industries
• conducting training needs analysis in a range of enterprises